Incubation Manager - DLabs
LOCATION: Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
ABOUT THE ROLE
DLabs is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual for the position of Incubation Manager. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage and market the DLabs Incubator/Accelerator programs.
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the CEO to ensure the day-to-day smooth running of the incubator, with high levels of client satisfaction
- Help grow the pipeline of opportunities. Manage the admission and selection process of shortlisting and recruiting.
- Ensure all lease and other documentation is issued appropriately, tracked, and regulations are adhered to
- Develop and implement a rolling calendar of initiatives and events to promote the DLabs and its unique ecosystem both internally and externally.
- Forge strong links with the Corporate Partners and other professional service providers to provide essential support for incubates and associated companies
- Constantly engage and develop high quality mentors
- Responsible for gathering relevant information for any grant reporting and preparing and submitting grant reports where required
- Provide information for management reporting and prepare reports as necessary
- Perform as a liaison between the clients, businesses and the Incubator throughout the region.
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Management with 4-6 years of experience
- Experience in being part of growing company management team
- Requisite network in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Possess skills required to manage Incubator/Incubate relationships including structural and operational procedures.
- Evidence of strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work with diverse groups including businesses, entrepreneurs, major corporations, universities, the public and economic development organizations.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.