DLabs at Indian School of Business is hiring for the position of Investment Manager to manage all the Investment activities for DLabs accelerator/incubation programs.
Role and Responsibilities
ISB DLabs is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual for the position of Investment Manager. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage and attract funding for our programs, work with Investor community to help fund startups
• Work with the DLabs CEO to reach out to corporates to fund corporate innovation programs and CSR funds to invest in entrepreneurial activity at DLabs
• Manage the ISB Angel Network.
• Help ensure that Investment goals are met, rigorous processes in place to vet startups seeking investments.
• Be the SPOC for all investment related activities on behalf of ISB DLabs.
• Identify potential startups to invest funds that DLabs receives from stakeholders/sponsors including the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
• To ensure that Investment goals are met, rigorous processes in place to vet startups seeking investments.
• Help grow the pipeline of opportunities.
• The incumbent will be required to assist in organizing meetings, information sessions, investor connects for startups. Expectation is that incumbent will build network and boost DLabs visibility in the investor ecosystem. The incumbent will be required to work closely with Program team at DLabs.
Skills and Experiences
• Masters or Bachelor’s Management Education from reputed Institute with 6-8 years of experience in Investment/VC preferably.
• Experience in being part of growing company management team.
• Requisite network in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
• Experience in Sales and Business Development.
• Evidence of strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter highlighting your fit for the role along with a detailed resume to email@example.com
Applications are being accepted until the position is filled.