ISB DLabs and Max Institute of Healthcare Management at Indian Business School, along with HealthStart is looking for Health-Tech solutions that can improve healthcare outcomes. The startups could be focussing on at least one or more of these areas: Improve access, quality, efficiency, efficacy, and transparency; reduce cost and/or make care affordable; improve payer system.
We are looking for teams that improve healthcare through
- • Leveraging technologies like IoT, AI, ML, Blockchain or Analytics
- • Operational efficiency: e.g., Improve patient / work flow, reduce wait time, reduce length of stay in hospitals, improve billing process, etc.
- • Patient-centric-care: e.g., Improved patient engagement for chronic care, better involvement of caregivers to improve post-operative outcomes
- • Medical Devices: Non-invasive medical technology, point-of-care diagnostics, wearables etc.
- • Personalized treatment and disease management: Improved patient engagement for chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, mental health, insomnia and long term palliative care of elders.
HOW WOULD STARTUPS BENEFIT:
- • Selected Start-ups will be a part of HealthStart Accelerator Program with potential to raise funding ( up to INR 25 Lakh per start up in return for equity )
- • Each Startup will have a dedicated mentor to help them to achieve their Startup Objectives
- • Access to the best of healthcare expertize and investor networks