ISB in collaboration with DLabs and US Consulate announce Envision - Technology & Alternate Banking Solutions. Envision will accelerate solutions for financial inclusion with a focus on lending, payments and insurance in agriculture and healthcare domain. ISB DLabs will work closely with banks, financial institutions, foundations, domain experts, and established start-ups to identify three challenges in financial access and inclusion of the under-served sectors and select ten start-ups that leverage technology to provide solutions for the defined challenges.
About the InspirathonAugust 25, 2018 | Saturday | ISB Hyderabad
The Inspirathon will mark the launch of Envision and will bring together ISB Faculty, solution seekers and problem solvers from diverse platforms -
1. Banks and NBFCs - Representatives from institutions that work closely with the underserved sections including small business units, small and marginal farmers, micro and small industries, and other entities in the unorganized sector.
2. Foundations and Think Tanks - to highlight and provide research-based policy advice and strategic insights.
3. Domain and Technology Professionals – Experienced and qualified finance and banking technology professionals with proven knowledge of their domain expertise. These can either be employees of the partner organizations or from corporates.
4. Start-ups – Established start-ups from fintech, agriculture and healthcare domain to provide insights into possible solutions.
The Inspirathon would be a one-day event with two complementary parts:
1. First Half - Forum and Panel Discussion on trends, challenges and opportunities with regards to Financial Inclusion in India, with some of the most prominent professors, professionals, government representatives, and start-ups in the space;
2. Second Half – Two-hour workshop where participants will work in groups to explore various challenges and opportunities related to financial inclusion to come up with 2-3 well-defined core problem statements.
The event would conclude with the core panel selecting and announcing the three big challenges of Financial Inclusion.
To be a part of the Inspirathon -
• Startups / Individuals from FinTech, Agriculture, and Healthcare APPLY HERE
• Bank / NBFC / Foundations write to us at - firstname.lastname@example.org with your area of focus and what you would like to hear and discuss at the event.